Saturday, July 19, 2008

Last Comic Stading, with Hacks

Hadn't ever really seen this show before, this embedded thing is a head to head, boxing-themed (points) yo-mama-joke (more points) stand-off. A long clip to be sure, this show is filled with commercial breaks.

My Mother's popularity has recently skyrocketed in my own household, after you watch the people that made it on to reality tv, check out some of mine at the bottom, and please comment with your own.







Fat: (example- Yo' Mama, is so fat, she sets off car alarms, when she runs)

Yo' Mama, is so fat, she suffers from sleep apnoe.

Yo' Mama, is so fat, W wants to drill her for oil.

Yo' Mama, is so fat, Bill Cosby wants to drill her for pudding.

Tactical: (example- Yo' Mama is so tactical, she has a laser-sight on the iron)

Yo' Mama, is so tactical, I did not realize she was fat until this morning.



I give this clip the following face:


But I give the British people on the show the following face:

No comments: